Any successful PPC campaign requires ongoing revision and optimization. A PPC audit can help you maintain and optimize your ads by identifying inefficiencies in your current strategy that should be resolved. If you are noticing that your PPC campaigns are not performing as well as they used to, aren’t giving you the results you desire, that your costs are spiraling out of control, or you simply want to improve on the results you currently get, auditing your campaigns is the first step. Use our free PPC audit and complimentary checklist to gain a new perspective on your ads campaigns and fill any gaps affecting your ad performance.
Improve Your Results With a Free PPC Audit
If your pay-per-click campaign is not performing as well as it should, or if you just want to ensure that you are getting the best ROI, you should regularly audit your PPC campaign. Discover what to look for in your audit, which areas should be improved (if any), and ensure that your campaigns are running effectively. By auditing your PPC campaign using our checklist, you can:
- Assess the current performance of your paid advertising account
- Identify gaps in your ad strategy and address performance issues
- Prevent wasted resources and ad spend
- Implement ways to track your strategy performance over time
- See how you compare to your competitors
- Refine your campaign to meet your goals best
- Find actionable ways to improve your campaigns
- Learn more about your audience
- Ensure you are targeting relevant keywords to attract the right clients
- Ensure your current strategy is as up-to-date with the current trends as possible
- Get the best results for your money
Make sure your campaign performs well, identify possible areas for change, boost conversions, attract the right clients, and improve your overall paid media ROI with a PPC audit.
By the end of your PPC audit, you will have clear insight into even the most minor details of your campaign. You will know how well your campaign is performing if you should change anything with your current strategy, and the steps that should be taken to get the best results from your ad spend. You will also be better equipped to find a PPC agency to deliver the desired results by asking the right questions. Use our PPC audit and complimentary checklist to identify gaps affecting your ad performance.
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered
1. Why should you audit your PPC campaign?
PPC audits are essential because they help resolve performance inefficiencies in PPC campaigns — including problems that advertisers may not even be aware of are wasting their ad spend.
2. How can I tell if I need a PPC audit?
Performing an audit every six months or when managing a new account is a good way to ensure that every account is regularly optimized.
However, if you are noticing that your current ad spend is:
- Not delivering the number of leads you want
- Your ads are attracting the wrong client market,
- You feel your ads could be performing better
- You just want to complete a quality check on your current campaign
An audit is the next step to take!
3. How long does a PPC audit take?
PPC Audit Services can take anywhere from 1 – 4 weeks to complete, depending on the size and complexity of your paid search campaign and the number of advertising platforms being audited. Contact us today if you have questions regarding an audit for your PPC campaign.
4. Should you outsource a PPC audit?
In PPC marketing, investing in campaigns that don’t yield results is, unfortunately, a common occurrence. By outsourcing your PPC audit, you can ensure that your campaign is being reviewed by a qualified team with expert knowledge of what to look for in complex campaigns and how they can be improved. You also save valuable time, stay ahead in competitive markets, achieve measurable insights into your online advertising efforts, and gain access to actionable improvement strategies to refine your campaigns.